nicosulfuron 3% + atrazine 37% OD for corn field
Range of use and method of use:
|Crop/location||Control object||Dosage amount (preparation amount/mu)||Method of application|
|Spring corn field||Annual weed||80-120ml/mu||Stem and leaf spray|
Technical requirements for use:
1. Maize 3~5 leaf stage, annual weeds 2~4 leaf stage, apply 10-20
liters of water according to the required amount of medicine per
mu, and spray the weeds uniformly throughout the field.
2. Corn is not suitable for use before the 2-leaf stage and after
the 6-leaf stage. Use the crops at most once per season, strictly
follow the recommended dosage and do not overuse it.
This product is a herbicide for spring corn fields. It can
effectively control a variety of annual weeds at normal dosage.
1. The application should be carried out in the morning or evening,
and it is strictly forbidden to use a mist sprayer or ultra-low
volume spray. In special circumstances, such as high temperature,
drought, low temperature, and weak corn growth, use it with
2. This product cannot be mixed with organophosphorus insecticides
or within 7 days before and after using this product,
organophosphorus insecticides cannot be used to avoid
phytotoxicity. Use with caution in corn fields treated with
3. This product will cause phytotoxicity to crops other than corn,
so please avoid it when applying pesticides. Do not use in the corn
field where sensitive crops are grown in the apartment. Vegetables,
soybeans, wheat, rice, peanuts, sugar beet, rapeseed and other crop
fields and peach trees, poplars and other shallow-rooted trees are
sensitive to this product. When applying the drug, avoid the liquid
from drifting to neighboring crop fields.
4. If stored for a long time, agglomeration and oil separation may
occur. Please shake it well before using it, dilute it with water,
and stir it before applying.
5. After a few days of application, sometimes corn will fade or
inhibit growth, but it can recover after a few days without
affecting the growth and yield of crops.
6. It can be used for dent and hard corn. Sweet corn, pop corn,
sticky corn, corn production, and self-retained corn seeds are not
suitable for use. For application on new corn varieties, it is
recommended to try it on a small area first and use it only after
it is safe. Some dent corn varieties are more sensitive, so you
should test them for the first time.
7. This product contains atrazine. In plots where this product is
used, only corn, sorghum, millet, sugarcane and other crops can be
planted in the following stubble, and sensitive crops such as peach
trees, rice, cotton, vegetables, and melons are not suitable for
8. This product has low toxicity to bees, birds, fish and
9. Wear protective clothing, masks, gloves and other protective
equipment when using this product, and avoid inhaling liquid
medicine. Do not eat, drink, smoke, etc. during the application
period. Wash hands and face in time after application.
10. It is forbidden to clean the pesticide application equipment in
rivers, ponds and other waters or pour the waste water from
cleaning the pesticide application equipment into rivers, ponds and
other water sources. Used containers or packaging should be
properly disposed of, and should not be used for other purposes,
nor should they be thrown away at will. The pesticide should be
applied far away from the aquaculture area. ·Pregnant and
breastfeeding women should avoid contact with this medicine.